Friday, December 27, 2013

Easton Velocity V9E Review

Hi beauties
Here is the review for the Easton V9E stick.
Video intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he7bewIknlY

The V9E has a nice feel to it when your shooting, like most top of the line sticks. This one feels a bit better though, when you take your first shots. It is quite light, lighter then other sticks I have tried. The Hypertoe doesn't make a huge difference for me. I can barely feel it except a little bit on snapshots. It shoots so easily right off the rack.  Probably some of the nicest looks I've seen on a stick, I love the orange!

Specs: Tuned Flex Profile makes the kickpoint of the stick lower which loads more energy into the taper.

Hypertoe helps you get more velocity and pop on your shots of the toe, however it decreases velocity and pop on the heel.

Segmented Blade Core With Airex Foam helps improve response and feel of the puck on the blade.

Overall the Easton V9E is a nice stick. I'd recommend it to people who like to take wristshots and snapshots, but I'd recommend the V9 to people who take slapshots and snapshots. Both sticks are $259.

Thanks again to The Hockey Shop for letting me use the sticks and shooting room. You made this blog possible. Check em out: http://www.thehockeyshop.com/

 Me with the stick

 E3 curve

No comments:

Post a Comment